Sunday, September 30, 2007






We just got back from another visit at Mimi's house, and we are exhauseted, as usual! Is it the excitement, the activity, or the fresh air that wipes us out so completely? Anyway, we had a great time. Jessica came over from the city to visit, I got a hot new hair cut, and the girls played until they fell over. Oh, and we had a little birthday party for me, with lasagne, flowers, and sparkling wine! Jessica got me a genuine emerald ring from Columbia - it's really beautiful. I got a little scrapbookng done, just enough to finish the end-of-the-month challenges. Now that I'm back home, I have a ton of projects to finish!





Mimi always comes up with great activities for the girls. This week she took chalk up to the tennis court and drew them a maze and a hopscotch thingie. They were so cute going around in a spiral! And Lauren really got the hang of hopscotch, and got pretty good at hopping on one foot. I'll have to draw them some mazes on our cement pad!





Oh - and I almost forget one of the best things about Mimi's house
! The "pet" frog in the patio pond. The girls love to hunt for him by (and in) the little pond. Poor frog! I like to try to find him every time I walk by the little pond, and see how he's doing. It's been fun watching him grow all summer, from a tiny frog to a good-sized croaker!