Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Big News!


Woo-hoo, this time I did it! Yep, I actually made a Design Team! EBB was foolish enough to make me a DT member for the next six months, bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

I'm pretty excited about it, and I hope this will help me get more visibity in the industry. And the free scrapbook supplies are pretty sweet. One of my best online pals, Jen, also made the DT, and my friends Anita and KM, so we should have a really fun time. KM cracks me up, she is so wild! And Jen is about to wear me out with her enthusiasm, and Anita isn't much better. We already have new challenges, events, and contests planned, and it's barely been two weeks! I'm not sure if I can keep this pace up! :O

I am definitely going have to cut back on the time I spend playing WoW, until I settle into some sort of routine. Hopefully this won't set back my plans to reach raiding level too far.

So anyway, in addition to the usual family stuff, I will also be posting DT-related things here. One of the first things I will be posting is a sneak peek at the latest kit contents, and my kit project. If anyone besides my sister and my friend Nick read my blog, check out EBB on the 15th for our kit reveal party!!!!