Thursday, April 24, 2008

EBB's April kit!

I'm a little behind, but here is my super-fab project that I made with the Appetizer in this month's kit:


And here's a detailed pic of the cute little flowers, I just love them!



Being part of the DT is a lot of fun, but a lot of work, too! We are busy planning a huge two-day crop for National Scrapbooking Day, and we have planned a few new monthly kit-related activities too. Earlier this month we had the kit reveal party, which was a huge sucess! I planned a new contest for kit subscribers, which you can find here : http://ebbscrapbooking.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=9702


This is my creation for the kit contest (of course, mine doesn't count):




The other big news in my scrapbooking world is that I moved my table and all my supplies down to the closet in the spare bedroom. It's better than it sounds, it's a very big closet! And I moved a bunch of the kids' toys down there, so they can use it as a playroom while I scrap. Of course, it just isn't as convenient as having all my stuff in the living room, so I am scrapping less than I used to. But I have a ton more space in the living room! I need to start working on my NSD projects, though, so I'd better start to get motivated!